Liquichek Cardiac Markers Plus Control LT
A comprehensive cardiac assessment control designed to monitor precision at lower Troponin values. Analytes are assayed for multiple systems.
A comprehensive cardiac assessment control with choice of four Troponin levels (1, 1A, 1B, 1C) to monitor the precision at the 99th percentile of multiple methods. Includes values for BNP, NT-pro-BNP and hsCRP. Level Low offers lower target values for all analytes.
3 mL Fill Size
– Liquid, human serum based
– 3 year shelf life at -20°C to -70°C
– 20 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C for most analytes
2.5 mL Fill Size
– Offers 7 analytes for the Dimension Vista® cardiac assessment test menu
– Compatible with on-board refrigerated storage on the Dimension Vista®
– 2D barcode for quick and easy product insert and vial label scanning
– 10 day open-vial (punctured) stability for all analytes when stored at 2–8°C
See also Liquichek D-dimer Control
* No claim is made for expected values or stability.
Refer to myeinserts.com or the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.