Liquichek Ethanol/Ammonia Control
Liquid control used to monitor Ethanol and Ammonia test procedures in the clinical laboratory.
A liquid control used to monitor the precision of Ethanol and Ammonia test procedures in the clinical laboratory.
3 mL Fill Size
– Normal, elevated and toxic concentrations of Ammonia
– 2 year shelf life at 2–8°C
– 20 day open-vial stability at 2–8°C
2.5 mL Fill Size
– Dimension Vista® vials offer ready-to-use convenience for on-board refrigerated storage
– Shared lot numbers and Unity™ peer groups with existing Ethanol/Ammonia configuration
– 2 year shelf life at 2Ð8¡C
– 20 day open-vial (punctured) stability when stored at 2Ð8¡C
– 2-D barcode technology for quick and easy product insert and vial label scanning
Refer to the package insert of currently available lots for specific analyte and stability claims.